We are a service that works collaboratively across Birmingham to help young people, aged 14—30, transition into adulthood. We want to improve outcomes for young people by connecting them to services and community projects in their local area.
We support young people aged 14-30 who:
- Have Additional Needs
- Have statutory health and social care assessments
- Have received a young carers assessment in the last 12 months
- Are in care or who have left the care system
- Are attending Special Schools and Special Colleges
- Are a household member, aged between 16-25, who lives with a young person receiving PFA support