Please review and correct the information below.

Reporting Safeguarding Concerns to Birmingham

Reporting Safeguarding Concerns

Birmingham City Council has introduced an online referral portal for reporting concerns about neglect or abuse of an adult with care and support needs.

More information can be found on their website here.

Last reviewed: 02/03/2018

While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information, neither Birmingham City Council nor Public Consulting Group will be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using the site and any inaccuracies/errors within these pages.

Feedback Provider sign up Local groups and activities sign up