Birmingham Carers Hub for Adult Carers
Birmingham City Council and Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group jointly commission Birmingham Carers HUB delivered by Forward Carers.
The HUB offers a wide range of support and services to carers in Birmingham including:
- Statutory Carers assessments Wellbeing assessments
- Wellbeing payments
- Information and guidance
- Getting help in an emergency
- Carer training
- Carer health and wellbeing service
- Support groups
- Specialist dementia services
- Small grants
- Health liaison project
- Transition service for young carers becoming an adult carer (18 to 25)
- Partnership in care community and hospital ID and discount cards.
Visit the Birmingham Carers Hub (opens in new window).