Birmingham Carers Strategy
The strategy for Birmingham Carers was produced in 2019 and details how Birmingham would like to see the lives of Carers improved in the coming years. It includes Birmingham’s commitment to carers:
- Recognise and respect carers as partners in delivering care and support
- Support young carers through childhood and education
- Promote carer friendly employers
- Build a carer friendly city
- Support carers to be physically and mentally well
- Support carers to financially plan for today and tomorrow.
A copy of the strategy can be accessed here (opens in new window).