Accessibility Statement
Text size:

How to contact us

If you need to contact us you can find further information on how to do this via the Birmingham City Council website (opens in new window) and our online referral form. 

Alternatively you can contact the Adults Contact Centre via


Last updated: 7/1/2020

Feedback on this page